Article 1: The accommodation contract and related contracts concluded between our facility and the guest shall be based on the provisions of these terms, and matters not stipulated in these terms shall be governed by laws and generally established customs.
2: If our facility has agreed to a special contract within the scope that does not violate laws and customs, the special contract shall take precedence over the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
(Application for Accommodation Contract)
Article 2: Those who wish to apply for an accommodation contract with our facility shall provide the following information to our facility:
(1) Guest’s name
(2) Date of stay and estimated time of arrival
(3) Accommodation fee (principally based on the basic accommodation fee in Appendix 1.)
(4) Other matters deemed necessary by our facility
2: If a guest requests to extend their stay beyond the date of stay in the preceding paragraph during their stay, our facility will treat it as if there was a new application for an accommodation contract at the time of the request.
(Establishment of Accommodation Contract, etc.)
Article 3: The accommodation contract shall be established when our facility accepts the application in the preceding article. However, this does not apply if it is proven that our facility did not accept the application.
2: When the accommodation contract is established under the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the guest shall pay the application fee, which is set by our facility and limited to the basic accommodation fee for the stay period (3 days if it exceeds 3 days), by the date specified by our facility.
3: The application fee shall first be applied to the final accommodation fee to be paid by the guest, and if a situation arises where the provisions of Article 6 are applied, it shall be applied in the order of penalty and then compensation, and if there is a balance, it shall be returned when the fee is paid according to the provisions of Article 12.
4: If the application fee in the preceding paragraph is not paid by the date specified by our facility according to the provisions of the same paragraph, the accommodation contract shall lose its effect. However, this only applies if our facility has notified the guest of the deadline for payment of the application fee.
(Special Contract Not Requiring Payment of Application Fee)
Article 4: Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding article, paragraph 2, our facility may agree to a special contract that does not require payment of the application fee after the contract is established.
2: If our facility did not request payment of the application fee in the preceding article, paragraph 2, when accepting the application for the accommodation contract, and did not specify the payment deadline for the application fee, it shall be treated as if it had agreed to the special contract in the preceding paragraph.
(Refusal to Conclude Accommodation Contract)
Article 5: Our facility may refuse to conclude an accommodation contract in the following cases:
(1) When the application for accommodation does not comply with these terms
(2) When there is no room available due to full occupancy
(3) When it is deemed that the person intending to stay is likely to act in violation of laws, public order, or good morals in relation to the stay
(4) When the person intending to stay is clearly recognized as having an infectious disease
(5) When an unreasonable burden is demanded in relation to the stay
(6) When it is not possible to accommodate due to natural disasters, facility failures, or other unavoidable reasons
(Guest’s Right to Cancel Contract)
Article 6: The guest may cancel the accommodation contract by notifying our facility.
2: If the guest cancels all or part of the accommodation contract due to a reason attributable to the guest (except when our facility has requested payment of the application fee by specifying the payment deadline according to the provisions of Article 3, paragraph 2, and the guest cancels the accommodation contract before the payment), a penalty will be charged according to the provisions of Appendix 2. However, if our facility has agreed to the special contract in Article 4, paragraph 1, the obligation to pay the penalty when the guest cancels the accommodation contract is limited to when our facility has notified the guest.
3: If the guest does not arrive by 3 p.m. on the day of stay without contacting us (or 3 hours after the time if the estimated time of arrival is specified), the accommodation contract may be considered to have been cancelled by the guest and processed accordingly.
(Right of Our Facility to Cancel Contract)
Article 7: Our facility may cancel the accommodation contract in the following cases:
(1) When it is recognized that the guest is likely to act in violation of laws, public order, or good morals in relation to the stay, or when it is recognized that the guest has done so
(2) When the guest is clearly recognized as having an infectious disease
(3) When an unreasonable burden is demanded in relation to the stay
(4) When it is not possible to accommodate due to natural disasters or other force majeure
(5) When the guest does not comply with prohibited items in the usage rules set by our facility (limited to those necessary for fire prevention), such as smoking in the bedroom, mischief against fire-fighting facilities, etc.
2: If our facility cancels the accommodation contract based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the guest will not be charged for accommodation services, etc. that have not yet been provided.
(Registration of Accommodation)
Article 8: On the day of stay, the guest shall register the following items at the front desk of our facility:
(1) Guest’s name, address, and occupation
(2) For foreign guests, nationality, passport number, port of entry, and date of entry
(3) Departure date and estimated departure time
(4) Other matters deemed necessary by our facility
2: If the guest intends to pay the fee in Article 12 by means other than currency, such as traveler’s checks, accommodation vouchers, credit cards, etc., they shall present these in advance at the time of registration in the preceding paragraph.
(Room Usage Time)
Article 9: The guest can use the guest room of our facility from 3 p.m. to 10 a.m. the next morning. In the case of consecutive stays, except for the arrival and departure days, the room can be used all day. However, if you move to another room, you will need to leave the room once.
2: Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, our facility may respond to the use of guest rooms outside the hours specified in the same paragraph. In this case, an additional fee will be charged as follows:
(1) An overtime fee of 2,000 yen (excluding tax) per hour will be charged after 10 a.m. (The maximum stay time is until 12 p.m.)
(Compliance with Usage Rules)
Article 10: Guests shall comply with the usage rules set by our facility and posted within the facility.
Article 11: The business hours of our main facilities are as follows, and the detailed business hours of other facilities will be guided by brochures, notices in various places, and information in the rooms.
2: The hours in the preceding paragraph may be temporarily changed if necessary. In that case, we will notify you in an appropriate manner.
(Payment of Charges)
Article 12: The breakdown of the accommodation charges to be paid by the guest shall be as per Appendix 1.
2: The payment of the accommodation charges in the preceding paragraph shall be made in currency or by a method equivalent to it, such as traveler’s checks, accommodation vouchers, credit cards, etc., which our facility has recognized, at the front desk at the time of the guest’s departure or when requested by our facility.
3: Even if the guest voluntarily does not stay after our facility has provided the guest room and made it available for use, the accommodation charges will be charged.
(Our Facility’s Responsibility)
Article 13: Our facility will compensate for any damage caused to the guest in the performance or non-performance of the accommodation contract and related contracts. However, this does not apply if it is not due to a cause attributable to our facility.
2: In addition to striving to maintain disaster prevention facilities, our facility is insured under the Ryokan Liability Insurance to deal with unexpected fires, etc.
(Handling When Contracted Rooms Cannot Be Provided)
Article 14: If our facility cannot provide the guest with the contracted room, we will arrange for another room in our facility under the same conditions as much as possible, with the consent of the guest.
2: If our facility cannot arrange for another accommodation facility despite the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we will pay the guest a compensation fee equivalent to the cancellation charge, and the compensation fee will be applied to the compensation amount. However, we will not pay the compensation fee if there is no cause attributable to our facility for not being able to provide the room.
(Storage of Guest’s Baggage or Personal Belongings)
Article 15: If the guest’s baggage or personal belongings are left behind at our facility after the guest has checked out, we will store them for 3 months including the day of discovery, and dispose of them after the storage period. If there is an inquiry, we will send it by cash on delivery or hand it over directly at the facility.
2: Our facility does not accept any belongings, including valuables, at the front desk. Please note that we cannot take responsibility for any loss or theft.
Article 16: When the guest uses our facility’s parking lot, regardless of whether the vehicle key is deposited, our facility only lends the space and does not assume responsibility for vehicle management. However, if damage is caused due to our facility’s intentional or negligent management of the parking lot, we will be responsible for compensation.
Article 17: If our facility suffers damage due to the guest’s intentional or negligent act, the guest shall compensate our facility for the damage.
(1) Our facility is not responsible for accidents caused by guests not following the usage rules posted in the facility.
(2) If a guest vomits due to drunkenness, etc., and soils bedding and carpets, etc., making the room unusable, we will charge for the damage incurred during that time. The same applies if damage to items in the room occurs due to rough handling that is not normal use.
Regarding Facility Equipment
Our facility aims to provide services equally to all guests. The equipment in the facility is property managed by our facility for the comfort of all guests.
(1) If it is found that a guest has taken equipment from the facility outside, we will charge a compensation fee.
(2) In case of room key loss, please understand that you will be responsible for the actual cost.
Appendix 1: Breakdown of Accommodation Charges (Related to Article 2, Paragraph 3 and Article 12, Paragraph 1)
Total amount to be paid by the guest
Accommodation fee (1) Basic accommodation fee (room charge + breakfast and dinner fee)
Additional charges (2) Additional food and drink (food and drink other than breakfast and dinner) and other usage fees
Appendix 2: Penalty (Related to Article 6, Paragraph 2)
(Up to 14 people)
On the day・・・・100%
2 days before・・・80%
3 days before・・・60%
7 days before・・・30%
《Note》 1. The basic accommodation fee is based on the posted rate table.
1. % is the ratio of the penalty to the basic accommodation fee.
2. If the contract days are shortened, regardless of the number of shortened days, a penalty for one day (first day) will be collected.
3. If our facility becomes inoperable due to bad weather such as typhoons and heavy snow, no cancellation fee will be charged.
Facility Usage Rules
Article 1 (Compliance with Basic Matters)
・When using our facility, customers are required to comply with the rules, prohibitions, precautions, and other public order and morals and rules of our facility set forth below.
Article 2 (Usage Rules)
・Lights out time is 22:00, so please refrain from loud conversations and noisy behavior, and cooperate in observing manners.
・Bringing in food ingredients is strictly prohibited. Our facility will not be responsible for any trouble such as food poisoning caused by brought-in food ingredients.
・Only soft drinks can be brought in.
・If it is found that food ingredients, alcoholic beverages, and other prohibited food and drinks have been brought in, a bring-in fee of 5,000 yen (excluding tax) will be charged.
・Fireworks are only allowed in designated areas for handheld fireworks. Please refrain from fireworks that make a loud noise, trick fireworks, and launching fireworks. Please follow the staff’s instructions for the possible time and place for fireworks.
・Our facility is outdoors, so natural animals such as snakes and insects live there. Our facility will not be responsible for any incidents of being attacked by natural animals, etc.
・If there are fights, drug use, dangerous drugs, theft, property damage, etc. in our facility, we will immediately report to the police. Also, if you see any dangerous behavior or violation of manners by other customers, please report to the staff.
・Our facility cannot take any responsibility for accidents or troubles between customers in the facility.
・Bringing fire equipment into the tent is prohibited. Also, barbecuing in the tent is strictly prohibited.
・Our facility is non-smoking including inside the tent, dining space, and outdoor deck. Please use the designated smoking area.
Article 3 (Rules for Rental Items and Other Facilities)
・Rental items are by reservation. Please note that we may not be able to prepare them if you apply on the day.
・Taking home the provided bath towels and equipment is prohibited. If it is found after check-out, we may ask you to return it by mail.
Article 4 (Parking Lot Usage Rules)
・Our parking lot is available only for customers using our facility. Parking for customers who are not using our facility is not allowed. Always lock your car when you leave it, and do not leave any important items such as cash and valuables in the car. Our facility is not responsible for any vehicle accidents, personal accidents, theft, etc. in the parking lot.
Article 5 (User’s Responsibility)
・Customers use our facility at their own risk, and our facility will not be responsible for any injuries, total loss or damage to vehicles, accidents, theft, etc. due to natural disasters, riots, etc. Our facility will not take any responsibility for troubles between customers regarding the use of our facility.
・In the event of an accident or injury to a person under the age of 18, the guardian agrees and consents to handle the situation under the guardian’s responsibility.
・Please manage your valuables yourself.
Article 6 (Interruption of Use)
・Our facility may ask you to interrupt the use of our facility without prior notice or consent to the customer in any of the following cases:
1. In case of a natural disaster, disturbance or other emergency, or a risk of such an event, and it becomes difficult to operate the facility
2. When unavoidable circumstances such as maintenance of equipment and facilities of our facility occur
Article 7 (Cancellation and Measures in Case of Violation of Basic Matters)
・If a customer engages in behavior that is a nuisance to other customers, is not desirable for safety management and facility operation, we may ask the customer to leave the facility at any time of the day or night. In that case, we cannot refund any usage fees, etc., and we may refuse to use the facility in the future.
1. In case of violation of these usage rules
2. If the facility is used for purposes other than private use without permission
3. In case of any act that violates any law effective in Japan
4. When there is no improvement in dangerous behavior or nuisance to other customers despite the staff’s attention and instructions
Article 8 (Damages, etc.)
・If there is damage such as damage to facilities, equipment, fixtures, rental items, etc., we may claim for damages except in cases of natural occurrence or other unavoidable circumstances.
Article 9 (Regarding Disclosure of Personal Information)
・Our facility will comply with laws and regulations and other norms regarding the protection of personal information in handling personal information. We will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases. Also, our facility does not sell or lend personal information at all.
1. When there is consent from the person to provide information
2. When we receive a formal inquiry based on laws and regulations from public institutions such as the police and courts
3. When it is necessary to protect the rights, property, services, etc. of our facility and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
4. When there is an imminent danger to human life, body, and property, etc., and there is an urgent need, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
Facility Usage Rules (For Minors)
(1) Please provide a phone number that can always be reached when making a reservation, as we may need to call you in case of emergencies or for confirmation.
(2) If the guest is a minor (under 18 years old) and is alone or with other minors, we ask for a consent form from the legal guardian.
(3) If we cannot confirm the consent of the legal guardian at the time of check-in, we will ask for a written consent form from the legal guardian by fax or mail after confirming by phone on the spot.
(4) The personal information you provide will not be disclosed or provided to third parties without your prior consent.
Facility Usage Rules (Dog-Friendly Villa)
We accept the use and accommodation of pets under the following conditions. Please read the following terms and conditions to ensure a pleasant stay for all our guests.
(1) Only indoor pets that have been vaccinated against infectious diseases within the past year can stay.
(2) Please refrain from staying with pets that have aggressive personalities, such as biting habits towards people or other pets.
(3) Pets in heat must wear diapers at all times during their stay.
(4) Please clean your pet’s paws before entering the room.
(5) If your pet marks or excretes anywhere other than the pet sheet in the room, or if it soils the bed or bedding, we may charge a cleaning fee of 5,000 yen (excluding tax).
(6) Please refrain from grooming your pet in the room.
(7) If your pet sheds a lot, please clean up as much as possible with a lint roller.
(8) If your pet damages or soils the facilities, furniture, or equipment, we may charge you for the corresponding amount. Please understand this in advance.
(9) Please always use a leash (lead) in the premises (outdoors other than the dog run) and be careful not to cause accidents or inconvenience or harm to other guests. *Please bring your own leash.
(10) Please clean up after your pet’s excrement.
(11) Please refrain from bringing your pet into the management building and toilet building.
(12) If your pet exhibits behaviors such as unnecessary barking or mounting, please stop it promptly.
(13) If there are any falsehoods in your application or if you violate these rules during your stay, we may refuse your stay. Please understand this in advance.
(14) Please understand in advance that we cannot take responsibility for any unforeseen accidents such as injuries, death, theft, or escape of pets in the facility due to force majeure.
(Article 1: Compliance with Basic Matters)
Users shall comply with general manners and morals of Internet use, as well as technical rules, when using this system.
(Article 2: Measures in Case of Violation of Basic Matters)
Our company may refuse the use of this system and our facilities to users who engage in acts that cause nuisance, disadvantage, or harm to third parties, or acts that may interfere with our services, or any other acts that our company deems inappropriate.
(Article 3: Usage Environment)
1. Users shall prepare the environment necessary for viewing Japanese Internet websites and using email on computers or mobile phones, and the communication environment necessary for using this system, at their own responsibility and expense. Our company shall not be responsible for any impact or damage caused by the user’s usage environment.
2. All costs related to the use of this system, including communication charges and connection fees, shall be borne by the user.
(Article 4: Conditions for Using this System)
1. Users shall use this system in accordance with these terms.
2. By using this system, users are deemed to have agreed to all the contents of these terms.
(Article 5: Compliance with Terms and Conditions after Reservation Confirmation)
(Article 6: User’s Responsibility)
1. Users shall use this system at their own risk, and shall be responsible for all actions taken by themselves and all actions taken through their email account and credit card number, regardless of whether the user’s actions or negligence were involved.
2. If a user causes damage to a third party through the use of this system, the user shall resolve the dispute with the third party at their own responsibility and expense, except in cases of negligence by our company.
(Article 7: Prohibited Acts)
1. Users shall not engage in any of the following acts or acts that may lead to the following when using this system:
(1) Using this system for illegal purposes
(2) Acts leading to crimes
(3) Acts that infringe or may infringe on the copyrights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights, portrait rights, or property of our company or a third party
(4) Entering false or fraudulent information when making a reservation
(5) Using this system for profit-making purposes, such as paid arrangement services
(6) Using this system while impersonating a third party
(7) Sending or posting harmful computer programs, etc.
(8) Acts that violate laws, these terms, or public order and morals
(9) Acts that interfere with the operation of this system
(10) Any other acts that our company deems inappropriate
2. If a user violates these terms and causes damage to our company or this system, our company may claim compensation for all damages suffered.
(Article 8: Cancellation Fee)
If a reservation made through this system is cancelled due to a reason attributable to the user, our company may charge a cancellation fee as stipulated in the accommodation contract.
(Article 9: Changes to the System and Terms, etc.)
Our company may change, interrupt, or terminate this system or these terms without prior notice to users if our company deems it necessary. After the change of these terms, all matters related to this system shall be governed by the changed terms.
(Article 10: Suspension of this System)
Our company may suspend all or part of this system without prior notice to users in any of the following cases:
1. When performing maintenance, inspection, or renovation of this system
2. When a natural disaster, war, riot, civil disturbance, or other emergency occurs or is likely to occur, making it difficult to operate this system
3. When our company deems it necessary to stop this system for the operation of our website and this system
(Article 11: Handling of Personal Information)
(Article 12: Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
2. If a dispute arises between a user and our company in relation to the use of this system, the court designated by our company shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court for the first instance to resolve the dispute.